Monday, March 3, 2014

#17


We've almost hit 17 weeks! 
17 is my number! Born on March 17th... 17 was my jersey number in volleyball (and in all my college intramural sports), I was married on the 17th, my dog's birthday is the 17th, and I have two siblings born on the 17th as well! Fun stuff. 





My back is beginning to suffer the effects of this pregnancy. The muscles in my hips and lower back are being pulled and stretched significantly... ouch! I saw a chiropractor Saturday morning, which was lovely. However, after doing some yard work that afternoon my back was shot again. Sigh. Guess I'll have to take it a little more easy. And I think a massage is due soon... :)





I'm waiting expectantly to feel baby move... although I know it probably won't be for another couple weeks. Every time my tummy gurgles a little I wonder if it's baby saying "hi mom!"








My husband and I are beginning to research diapers, strollers, and carseats. Realizing how NEW we are at this! Wow, what an overwhelming feeling. It's nerve-wracking making these important decisions for the safety of our future child. Currently hubby is looking up the benefits of using amazonmom.com for purchases like diapers, detergents, etc. Anyone had any experience with this? Would love feedback! 


For the stroller we've found a wonderful combo pack... jogging stroller along with infant carseat. Our Stroller Pick! We're thinking (and mom's feel free to weigh in) that it will be more cost effective to first buy an infant carseat and then purchase a front-facing seat when the time comes... as we will mostly likely (Lord-willing) be adding more children to the family in the future. 






Now the decision to be made: cloth diapers or regular? 



1 comment:

Kristin Krasneski said...

Lisa, I have this stroller in teal and I LOVE it!! It's pretty tall compared to most other strollers, super easy to fold up, and is a smooth ride.